2.19.2008

Picture Day!!!

Video for the day: Kanye West- "Flashing Lights"
(because that chick Rita G is one BAD mothashutyomouth!!!)


I've been so busy Packing and saying goodbyes that I haven't had time to post. But here you are my lovelies...It's Picture Day!!!

"World of Adventure"
[previously titled "Make Me Beautiful" for the (FSU) CLUTCH MAGAZINE SHOOT]



Autumn

Rachael

Chanel

Khadij

Chanel & Jared


I don't have to explain to you what happened. If you're an avid reader, you already know my (usually self inflicted) drama. If not...Read the backblogs.(I think I made that word up.

I'll probably post some of the swimwear that we shot last weekend next time; FYI I didn't tell you the beach story. It's HILARIOUS. When I get time ive got to type it up. Let me just say...Chicklets saved my life!!!!

I also Want to show you the rest of the birdwoman series.

Some of my hottest work to date.

Oh! And Check out my Boy!!! He got the sight UP!!

INHOUSEFOTOGRAFIE.COM

*Cakes and Pies*

MUGBEATER











No comments: