2.12.2008

The Baddest

Video of the Day: Trina- The Baddest Bitch


Throughout the years I have persisted on hating Beyonce.


I've boycotted her shows, her album's, her movie's (the only reason I saw DREAMGIRLS was to see J.Hud show her ass out), and have redubbed her many a name


HeeHaw-ncey(claiming she sounds like donkey from Shrek-especially in her movies)


Be-non-sang(claiming she can't sing)


The Smoker(not because she's hot, but because she Blows Joe Camel-eghem Jay-Z)


The Eclipser(she casts a shadow on anyone in her direct spacial system)




I have even gone as far as claiming her as the perfect example of how beauty fosters mediocracy.




However recent events have somehow swayed my opinion.


I don't care what anybody says. I've tried to hate. I've really tried my best. But


Beyonce is officially (because I said it) the baddest Bitch this side of the equator.




Now I said to myself, "Self." and myself said, "hmmm?"


"She needs to be assasinated so we can replace her."


"Sounds like a good idea."


"Let's get to work."




Craziness aside. That sky-blue and silver concotion of spectacularity(yes. I said spectacularity) made my award show dress year.

Thank you Beyonce.
*Cakes and Pies*
MUGBEATER
Before I forget. Got the pic back from the Clutch Shoot. Will be posting tomorrow along w/ other random pics.
so tomorrow is PICTURE DAY!!!!
be excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's very talented for what she does in the industry...and u shouldnt state comments about having her assasinated...some people are that crazy to try