2.22.2009

As you may know...

I've been on my grind.

what have I been doing?





Working With Kito Franchescin


(Model Joeni)

Planning my shoot at the end of the month with SMF.

Consoling my neice about Chris Brown Going to Jail.

and at the same time laughing at this shit.




Interning at this place.
(If your in the A check us out!!)

Working at this place.

Listening to this guy.

and this guy.

and this awesome bella.
obsessing over this song and video

And most importantly I've been shooting...

MY OWN SHIT!!!!

No. Like. BEHIND THE CAMERA!!
(Me and big sis...You KNOW I had to shoot love first!!!)

Shouts out to the big homie NAIRA for hooking me up with lights and camera. And the big Homie KWUD for showing me the ropes. You've created a monster. And I'm officially ADDICTED.

*cakes and pies*
MUGBEATER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it sister! WHERE ARE THE REST OF MY PICS!!