11.17.2008

OOOO! A True Ladies Man!

Hello My LOVES!!!


Video of the day: Beyonce Single Ladies




Because All of the Single Ladies need to get up on that KenO!!!!



Phew! I'm more exhausted than words can express.
Why, you ask?
Because I was on location shooting for Keno's NEW VIDEO!!!



YAY KENO!!!
http://www.myspace.com/kenoonline
We love him dont we?
YES WE DO!


I met Keno at a photoshoot for House of Versatile Styles
http://www.houseofversatilestyles.com/
(Big ups to Bukky Are)
and his new video for the first single on his Naija Album is

SURE TO BE FIRE.


I mean... I worked it after all!!!


The lead girl (sorry I can't divuldge her name right now)
was absolutely gorgeous.
I did hair and makeup for the shoot,

(didn't know I could do hair did you?), and
even though she is a very pretty girl,

She looked absolutely ravishing
after I was done.

Shoot! I'm suprised she didn't get ravaged...
OR DID SHE?


You'll just have to wait until the video comes out to see what really happens,
now won't you?


Shouts Out to Nkeiru- The Image Maker



Dami- The Godsend
and
last but definately not least fabulous

NAIRA- The Superstar!!!



Until next time,
*Cakes and Pies*

MUGBEATER




No comments: